Great & Cool Music
- Brave Combo– Polka on steroids from a happy alternate universe. Fearless.
- Bradley Thunderbird Phoenix – Sci-fi radio drama and political audio cartoons skewering those-who-need-a-good-skewering.
- Cathy Kreger – one of the area’s best known and best loved singer-songwriters
- Chris Rosser – A masterful singer-songwriter with intelligent, infectious material.
- Doug (Morrow) On The Drums – Dunderhead alumnus and life-long friend. This site is a great retrospective with a lot of rare Gone Tribe tunes.
- Die Knodel – Jubilent Scandinavian brass, percussion and woodwind twist melodies and rhythms into one big strudel.
- Ernie Woodall – intense, complex and enigmatic music
- Happy Rhodes– Very distinctive singer-songwriter with an amazing, truly unique voice.
- Hank Stone – a poet and story-teller style folk stylist to be reckoned with
- Jim Pastor – heavily whimsical, psychodelic satirical art rock.
- John Tabacco – A brilliant singer-composer with hit record and Zappa credentials. Dunderhead alumnus. Capable of anything.
- Mark Hussey – Intelligent, musical and memorable. Reminds me of some of my favorite British artists in its eccentricity and depth.
- Negativland – Culture-jamming masters o’ the Universe.
- Paul Michael Barkan – a musician’s musician, composer and arranger.
- Premik – incredible, world-class saxophonist and multi-instrumentalist.
- Princess Peapod – absolutely captivating music by singer-songwriter dynamic duo: Michelle Frimmer and Dave Cook
- Rich Stein – complex and innovative composer and guitarist
- Roy Harper– British rock/space-poet consistantly produces musically and socially provocative work.
- Turtlehead – creative folk art songwriter.
- Lantern Sound Recording Rig – owner/engineer Mic Hargreaves has been great to work with on several recording projects. Highly recommended.
Local Musical Instruction